South Korean actor Lee Dong-hwi is most known for playing Goo-gai in the 2016 film The Handmaiden. He has more than 1.3 million followers on Instagram, where he is well-liked. In Extreme Job (2019), Lee starred in the second-highest-grossing South Korean movie ever. He was cast as Sang-baek in The Beauty Inside in 2015, which was his first significant film role.
Actor Lee Dong-hwi, 36, is from South Korea. He started acting in 2013, and his most recent role was in the TV show Glitch. It centres on a girl who uses a UFO club to search for her boyfriend (played by Lee). It was reportedly planned to launch on Netflix this year, but it hasn’t happened yet.
Lee Dong-hwi’s Profile According to Wikipedia
The Handmaiden, Veteran, Cold Eyes, Tazza: The Hidden Card, Way Back Home, One Line, No Tears for the Dead, Extreme Job, The Bros, New Trial, Somewhere in Between, My First Client, The Call, Exit, and The Beauty Inside are just a few of the films that Lee Dong-hwi has appeared in. He is also a South Korean singer and actor. In addition, Lee Dong-hwi has become well known for his television roles, including those of Ryu Dong-ryong in the romantic comedy series about a family called Reply 1988, Moon Seok-goo in the comedy-drama Pegasus Market, Do Ki-taek in the romantic comedy-drama about a workplace called Radiant Office, Geo-book (Turtle) in the black comedy-drama Entourage, Lee Kyung in the romantic comedy Divorce
|Age||35 years old|
|Born||22 July 1985|
|Job||Actor and Singer|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||69 kg (150 lbs)|
|Sister / Brother||Unknown|
|Father & Mother||Unknown|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1.5 Million|
Lee Dong-hwi’s Net Worth & Earnings
He was cast as Sang-baek in The Beauty Inside in 2015, which was his first significant film role. As of 2022, his net worth is predicted to be $4 million.
Lee Dong-hwi’s Age & Birthday
According to his birthdate of July 22, 1985, Lee Dong-hwi is currently 37 years old.
Height, Weight & Physical Appearances
Lee Dong-hwi is 5 feet and 10 inches tall and he weighs 69 Kilograms in weight. His hair colour is back and also his eyes are black in colour. Refer to the table below for informative details about the same.
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||69 kg (150 lbs)|
Early Life, Ethnicity & Nationality
Lee Dong-hwi is a native of South Korea and he is an Asian
Family, Parents & Siblings
We are not sure about the names of his parents & his siblings as of now. We would try updating this soon.
Lee Dong-hwi’s Girlfriend, His Relationship Status
Following the brilliant performance of the stars in Squid Game, the connection between the two became public knowledge. In January 2016, Lee and Hoyeon made the first public announcement of their relationship. It is believed that the two individuals got to know one another owing to their shared interest in the fashion industry. Their sense of fashion is incredible. It would seem that when they first began dating, many referred to them as “the fashionable pair.”
When they initially began dating, however, they faced criticism owing to the nine-year age difference between them. Nevertheless, it is evident that they have triumphed through it, and they seem to be a dedicated duo in their relationship.
Every chance he gets, Lee spends time with his lover. Also captured on camera were Lee Dong Hwi’s appearances at several fashion shows in favour of his girlfriend. This is evident in one of his girlfriend’s posts, in which she claims that Lee loves her dearly and supports her in her career.
Career & Profession of Lee Dong-hwi
Lee Dong-hwi, an actor and singer, has a contract with Key East Entertainment. He gained fame for his singing and acting performance in the 1988 movie Reply. He has received a sizable number of nominations and awards as a result of the excellent work he has performed in his parts. The movie in which this captivating actor stars, Extreme Job (2019), is currently the second-highest-grossing movie in South Korean cinema history. He also performs in the South Korean supergroup MSG Wannabe.
- In the 2015 romantic comedy The Beauty Inside, which is based on the 2012 American social film The Beauty Inside, he was cast as Sang-baek. At the 11th Max Movie Awards, Lee Dong-hwi received a nomination for “Best Supporting Actor” for his performance in this part.
- In the 2015 historical drama film The Sound of a Flower, based on the life of Jin Chae-seon, who made history in 1867 by becoming the first female pansori singer of the Korean royal kingdom of Joseon, he brought the character of Chil-sung to life.
- In addition to Suho, Ryu Jun-yeol, Byun Yo-han, Ji Soo, and a number of other members of EXO, Lee Dong-hwi was a part of the BYH48 celebrity friendship group. The group’s name was suggested by their fans; ‘BYH’ stands for the group’s leader, Byun Yo-han, and ’48’ is a spoof of the Japanese idol group AKB48.
- In the family romantic comedy television series Reply 1988, Lee Dong-hwi played Ryu Dong-ryong, the local clown who enjoys singing, dancing, and making fun of his pals. He was nominated for the 52nd Baeksang Arts Award for “Best New Actor (TV),” the 9th Korea Drama Award for “Best New Actor,” and the first tvN10 Award for “Scene-Stealer Award, Actor” for his work, which earned him the “Rookie Award” at the 16th Korea World Youth Film Festival.
- In 2016, he was put forward for the “Best Fashionista” category of the second Fashionista Award.
- In the action-comedy movie Extreme Job, Lee Dong-hwi portrayed Detective Young-ho, the team’s most serious and tenacious goal-setter. The movie rose to become the second-most watched movie in South Korean cinema history.
- In the 2021 romantic comedy New Year Blues, he played Yong-chan.
Lee Dong-hwi’s on Squid Game
Jung Ho-yeon and Lee Dong-hwi choose to keep their romance secret on social media in contrast to how every couple uses it. They both appear to use Instagram exclusively for professional purposes.
Jung Ho-yeon claimed in an interview with Herald Pop that her boyfriend is incredibly happy for her and the success of Squid Game. In just three weeks since the Netflix premiere of the series, Jung Ho-yeon (who portrays player 067) has amassed millions of Instagram followers. “Since he’s an actor, he’s a nice senior, a good friend, and a good person,” she told Herald Pop. He frequently encourages me and expresses concern for me. He has certain fatherly qualities.